Join our zoo community
cypher

Komodo Dragon

Komodo Dragon taking a stroll in the Australasia Pavilion.

Komodo Dragon
cypher, 13 Nov 2013
David Matos Mendes and Remuel like this.
    • cypher
      Komodo Dragon taking a stroll in the Australasia Pavilion.
    • TZFan
      I like how you made it look like you were on the ground with him or her. Very tricky.
    • cypher
      Thanks. I just happen to be in the right spot at the right time.
    • TZFan
      Your lucky. Im never in the right spot, at the right time with any abilty to get that shot. I might get to see the cool thing but my photos never turn out that great or my camera is turned off. Of course I dont have the patience or talent to achieve the spectacular photos you do either. The zoo should clearly hire you to give them all new photos for their website and facebook. Cypher offical zoo photographer? One of my best ideas yet!
    • TZFan
      Too bad no one at the zoo ever listens to me.
    • cypher
      Well they should, because I'm only hearing good ideas from you.:)
    • TZFan
      Thats nice of you to say. You have some pretty good ideas too. But honestly the website would look a million times better with your photos. Their current photographer (possibly just a staff member with a camera) isnt so great.
    • arcticwolf
      I agree! The zoo also needs a photographer to take current pictures at the zoo. The cute alert section of the zoo's website hasn't mentioned any of the recently born babies like the kudu and giraffe.
    • TZFan
      No kidding the whole cute alert section is a joke. It should be updated with each birth. Seriously how much work can it take? Photo, name, birthday, gender, parents, species, location, your done. And how many people look at the page and would come if their favourite species had a baby. How can you not post the births of more penguins, lemurs, and heck a baby giraffe?!
    • cypher
      Indeed, those are the things that get on my nerves. When they don't update the website. Imagine how many people check the Cute Alert, and because there's no updates, they figure what's the point of going. Nothing new going on.

If the website had daily updates, or even weekly updates, I think it could possibly attract more people.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Toronto Zoo
    Uploaded By:
    cypher
    Date:
    13 Nov 2013
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    318.8 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    1600px
    Height:
    1067px
    Aperture:
    f/3.5
    Make:
    NIKON CORPORATION
    Model:
    NIKON D7100
    Date / Time:
    2013:11:10 11:51:41
    Exposure Time:
    1/125 sec
    ISO Speed Rating:
    ISO 1000
    Focal Length:
    105 mm

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).