Join our zoo community
Baldur

Kuranda Venom Zoo 2007 - Scorpion exhibits

November 2007 Kuranda Venom Zoo is an odd however interesting venture. They focus on breeding for research and the pet trade. Exhibition is second and it shows on the cheapish appearance. You get your own guide and are not allowed to wander around alone; I assume because the exhibits did not seem sturdy. In fact many could have been bought in a pet-shop at best and been home-made at worst. Zoo visitors have long since proved that they can injure or kill themselves at sturdier exhibits than featured here. My guide shows me Scorpion exhibits and holds a small one.

Kuranda Venom Zoo 2007 - Scorpion exhibits
Baldur, 30 Mar 2010
    • Baldur
      November 2007

Kuranda Venom Zoo is an odd however interesting venture. They focus on breeding for research and the pet trade. Exhibition is second and it shows on the cheapish appearance. You get your own guide and are not allowed to wander around alone; I assume because the exhibits did not seem sturdy. In fact many could have been bought in a pet-shop at best and been home-made at worst. Zoo visitors have long since proved that they can injure or kill themselves at sturdier exhibits than featured here.

My guide shows me Scorpion exhibits and holds a small one.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Australian Venom Zoo
    Uploaded By:
    Baldur
    Date:
    30 Mar 2010
    View Count:
    Comment Count: