Join our zoo community
PAT

Kyabram Fauna Park Wombat Indoor exhibit

This is the indoor exhibit for forest wombats at the Kyabram Fauna Park. There are two identical exhibits next to each other.

Kyabram Fauna Park Wombat Indoor exhibit
PAT, 29 Dec 2008
    • PAT
      This is the indoor exhibit for forest wombats at the Kyabram Fauna Park. There are two identical exhibits next to each other.
    • ZYBen
      Thats a terrible den, to keep proper temperature wombats need a tunnel (6metres is recommended and it needs a roof!!!!! so its a tunnl, this looks like a pig sty to me.
    • PAT
      It has a roof and there are tunnels in the outside yard that are about 1 metre deep. That low wall seperates the two indoor pens and the wombats aren't locked in here I guess he just wants to be. I'm not saying it is ideal but it is definatley good enough
    • Monty
      The dens dont look terrific but they seem well insulated and the only opening is the door the wombats use which is small and had rubber flaps so it should keep a fairly stable tempurature.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Kyabram Fauna Park
    Uploaded By:
    PAT
    Date:
    29 Dec 2008
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    176.7 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    1600px
    Height:
    1200px
    Aperture:
    f/2.8
    Make:
    PENTAX Corporation
    Model:
    PENTAX Optio E40
    Date / Time:
    2008:06:01 07:54:36
    Exposure Time:
    1/30 sec
    ISO Speed Rating:
    ISO 400
    Focal Length:
    6.2 mm

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).