Join our zoo community
Pertinax

Land of the Lions view.

Land of the Lions view.
Pertinax, 9 Dec 2017
Arizona Docent likes this.
    • Pertinax
      I feel the themed aspect is a chronic waste of money and serves no real purpose.
    • ThylacineAlive
      Agreed. The whole area feels like a maze and there's a lot of potential (and past) exhibit space wasted for a zoo that doesn't have any expansion room.

~Thylo
      Balalaika and pipaluk like this.
    • TeaLovingDave
      Helly and myself got completely and utterly lost in this area back in October :p which wasted sufficient time that we ended up not being able to visit the invertebrate house, and were only able to spend about two or three minutes in the Blackburn Pavilion.
    • ThylacineAlive
      @TeaLovingDave The location of the Dwarf Mongoose is what turned me around the most. I remembered seeing them from inside the invertebrate house but then not being able to figure out where they were in LL until I specifically searched for them on my second visit.

~Thylo
    • Maguari
      @ThylacineAlive I completely missed the mongooses when I was there last year, despite knowing they were in there. I presume they're still there - will have to try to find the enclosure when I'm there again next week!
    • ThylacineAlive
      @Maguari I'd give you tips on how to find them but I honestly have no idea! I believe you have to go past the langurs, almost to the end opposite exit of the area and then there's a right turn somewhere. It sort of loops it seems. Could be completely wrong though :p

~Thylo
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    ZSL London Zoo
    Uploaded By:
    Pertinax
    Date:
    9 Dec 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    2.5 MB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    2592px
    Height:
    1944px
    Aperture:
    f/4.8
    Make:
    SONY
    Model:
    DSC-W810
    Date / Time:
    2017:12:07 15:16:53
    Exposure Time:
    1/60 sec
    ISO Speed Rating:
    ISO 800
    Focal Length:
    8.9 mm

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).