Join our zoo community
KevinB

Large walk-through aviary (April 19th, 2015)

View of the large wetland-themed walktrough aviary. The large wetland-themed walk-through aviary is about 100 meters long by 30 meters wide and at maximum 9 meters high. It was constructed in the winter of 1999-2000 and was opened in April 2000. It is a very nicely designed and planted and very good-looking aviary. One of my favorite enclosures in the Olmense Zoo and amongst the nicest large mixed aviaries I have seen. Species list: - Cattle egret (Bubulcus ibis) - Chilean flamingo (Phoenicopterus chilensis) - Black-crowned night heron (Nycticorax nycticorax) - Red-crested pochard (Netta rufina) - Red-crested pochard/Mallard hybrid ((Anas platyrhynchos x Netta rufina) - Little egret (Egretta garzetta) - Sacred ibis (Threskiornis aethiopicus) - Scarlet ibis (Eudocimus ruber) - Grey crowned crane (Balearica regulorum) - Wood duck (Aix sponsa)

Large walk-through aviary (April 19th, 2015)
KevinB, 30 Apr 2015
    • KevinB
      View of the large wetland-themed walktrough aviary. The large wetland-themed walk-through aviary is about 100 meters long by 30 meters wide and at maximum 9 meters high. It was constructed in the winter of 1999-2000 and was opened in April 2000. It is a very nicely designed and planted and very good-looking aviary. One of my favorite enclosures in the Olmense Zoo and amongst the nicest large mixed aviaries I have seen.
      Species list:
      - Cattle egret (Bubulcus ibis)
      - Chilean flamingo (Phoenicopterus chilensis)
      - Black-crowned night heron (Nycticorax nycticorax)
      - Red-crested pochard (Netta rufina)
      - Red-crested pochard/Mallard hybrid ((Anas platyrhynchos x Netta rufina)
      - Little egret (Egretta garzetta)
      - Sacred ibis (Threskiornis aethiopicus)
      - Scarlet ibis (Eudocimus ruber)
      - Grey crowned crane (Balearica regulorum)
      - Wood duck (Aix sponsa)
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pakawi Park
    Uploaded By:
    KevinB
    Date:
    30 Apr 2015
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    271.5 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    800px
    Height:
    600px
    Aperture:
    f/6.3
    Make:
    OLYMPUS IMAGING CORP.
    Model:
    E-450
    Date / Time:
    2015:04:19 12:24:54
    Exposure Time:
    1/200 sec
    ISO Speed Rating:
    ISO 100
    Focal Length:
    14 mm

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).