Join our zoo community
Maguari

Lion Viewing from Road Train at CERZA, 10/06/18

Lion Viewing from Road Train at CERZA, 10/06/18
Maguari, 23 Jun 2018
JigerofLemuria and snowleopard like this.
    • Maguari
      Showing the central viewing area that is the only real viewing on foot.
    • snowleopard
      I had heard that a trio of ZooChatters ventured forth from the U.K. to France on what I believe was a 9-zoo trip. Great stuff! Is there any chance of seeing some reviews being posted on this site, or perhaps in a future issue of Zoo Grapevine & International Zoo News? :)
    • Maguari
      @snowleopard Well, most of them have been covered fairly recently in that publication by a certain mangabey of our acquaintance!

The short version is that pretty much everywhere outperformed expectations! CERZA was a great start - the rest of the trip covered La Flèche, Beauval, Spaycific, Pescheray, Haute-Touche, Doué la Fontaine, Biotropica and Clères.

In keeping with my preconceptions of French zoos though, most were very mammally - with a few notable species exceptions, only Beauval and Doué really had a bird collection outside the range of 'standard zoo species' to 'token favourites', and herps, fish and inverts were generally very thin on the ground indeed. But the quality of exhibitry was generally very high.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    CERZA
    Uploaded By:
    Maguari
    Date:
    23 Jun 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    7.8 MB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    4928px
    Height:
    3264px
    Aperture:
    f/16.0
    Make:
    NIKON CORPORATION
    Model:
    NIKON D7000
    Date / Time:
    2018:06:10 11:15:56
    Exposure Time:
    10/10000 sec
    ISO Speed Rating:
    ISO 2500
    Focal Length:
    18 mm

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).