Join our zoo community
KevinB

Log bridge (Sep 16th, 2018)

Log bridge (Sep 16th, 2018)
KevinB, 8 Nov 2018
    • PAT
      Does anything live in the water under this bridge? I love how established everything looks in Burgers' Bush. Something that can only be accomplished with time.
      KevinB likes this.
    • KevinB
      @PAT There might be some fish in that pool - there's different kinds of fish in most pools in the bush - but honestly I don't know for sure, and I'm not sure it would be a good idea with the bridge to put anything in there.

As far as the established look, you are very much right. The Bush just celebrated its 30-year anniversary this year so it has plenty of time to become an established, mature rainforest house.
    • DelacoursLangur
      Thiiis would never fly in the states. I can hear the lawyers sharpening their pens as we speak.. Cool idea though.
    • KevinB
      @DelacoursLangur I'm kind of glad we don't have nearly as much of a lawsuit-culture as exists in America and that some 'at your own risk' things like can exist here.

I however generally don't take adventure routes like this log bridge (there is another pathway not too far away) or some of the other adventure routes in the Bush (including one with rocks that crosses a small stream) given that I'm not the best balanced person and don't want to endanger myself or my camera equipment.
    • Andrew Swales
      @DelacoursLangur Nor in the UK, though the issue would be with Health+Safety and Licencing, even before the claims started. It doesn't look very wheelchair-friendly either...! But is has been there a long time, and I know the Dutch have a very sensible approach to personal responsibility - and indeed, the dangers of water, which is hardly surprising...
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Burgers' Zoo
    Uploaded By:
    KevinB
    Date:
    8 Nov 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    1.6 MB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    1080px
    Height:
    1440px
    Aperture:
    f/4.5
    Make:
    OLYMPUS CORPORATION
    Model:
    E-M10 Mark III
    Date / Time:
    2018:09:16 09:48:37
    Exposure Time:
    1/80 sec
    ISO Speed Rating:
    ISO 6400
    Focal Length:
    14 mm

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).