Join our zoo community
cypher

Lynx cub

Been to see them multiple times last week. This was one of my best shots of one of the cubs from my visit yesterday. This cub was pretty active trying to look out to its gathered audience. My brother had some better equipment with him since my long lens is being repaired. When he finally looks at his shots, I'm hoping he'll have a better photo of the cubs that I can post for you guys.

Lynx cub
cypher, 22 May 2016
    • cypher
      Been to see them multiple times last week. This was one of my best shots of one of the cubs from my visit yesterday. This cub was pretty active trying to look out to its gathered audience.

My brother had some better equipment with him since my long lens is being repaired. When he finally looks at his shots, I\'m hoping he\'ll have a better photo of the cubs that I can post for you guys.
    • TZFan
      This is a pretty great shot all on its own. It will be great in a couple of weeks to start seeing good photos of them out and playing.
    • cypher
      Thanks TZFan.

They were pretty active on this day. I wouldn't be surprised if they start roaming the exhibit this week or next week.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Toronto Zoo
    Uploaded By:
    cypher
    Date:
    22 May 2016
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    240.4 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    1600px
    Height:
    1067px
    Aperture:
    f/3.2
    Make:
    NIKON CORPORATION
    Model:
    NIKON D7100
    Date / Time:
    2016:05:21 10:30:27
    Exposure Time:
    1/320 sec
    ISO Speed Rating:
    ISO 500
    Focal Length:
    200 mm

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).