mazfc

Main chimp moves poster

i have taken close ups of the the main parts of the poster too

Main chimp moves poster
mazfc, 21 Aug 2012
    • mazfc
      i have taken close ups of the the main parts of the poster too
    • Jordan-Jaguar97
      Signage like this is very promising from Twycross regarding moving their Chimps from the Green Mile cages. :)
    • Pertinax
      It is very encouraging to see this finally happening.:) IMO it should have been done thirty years ago, but better now than never. I think they have largely been forced into it, even now, by the Zoo Licencing authorities because of those discgraceful cages- without that it might never have happened.
    • Pt123
      I'm not sure it is entirely down to zoo licensing pressures. A senior member of the animal management team who joined the collection in the last couple of years has been instrumental in making this happen against a lot of resistance from long term staff!
    • Pertinax
      I think it may perhaps have needed input from both sources together to make this happen. It is good to hear they have someone experienced and with the drive to overcome resistance to get this done at long last. Otherwise, even with the authorities nibbling at their heels, it still might never have happened!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Twycross Zoo
    Uploaded By:
    mazfc
    Date:
    21 Aug 2012
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    55.7 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    640px
    Height:
    480px
    Aperture:
    f/3.4
    Make:
    Canon
    Model:
    Canon PowerShot SX200 IS
    Date / Time:
    2012:08:20 13:25:02
    Exposure Time:
    1/30 sec
    ISO Speed Rating:
    ISO 160
    Focal Length:
    5 mm

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).