Join our zoo community
zoo_enthusiast

Main Exhibit Gallery

over 40 species under one roof

Main Exhibit Gallery
zoo_enthusiast, 2 Mar 2016
Coelacanth18 and UngulateNerd92 like this.
    • zoo_enthusiast
      over 40 species under one roof
    • CheeseChameleon1945
      I don't know if anyone cares, but this was actually my "Home zoo" for 7 years. I lived in Pennsylvania before I lived in Minnesota. I lived in a small population town out in central PA and this was the second closest Zoo establishment close to me. Granted I did travel quite a bit for family and I did see different establishments, but this place was an hour away and I freaking loved it. I was really young back then and this place was so cool to me. Now, it's fine. But I only like it now because of Nostalgia, unlike my nostalgic feelings for the Omaha zoo in which only improve my positive outlook on the institution, I've expressed that somewhere else on the site also if anyone cares. But yeah, Just a cool place now, but it was heaven when I was Elementary in PA. Actually, the first closest "Zoo" to me as a kid was an establishment that I don't even think has any photos in the gallery as of yet. There is a category for it.
      It's T&D's cats of the world.
      I really need to visit that place again so I can gather my opinions at that place (because they differ enormously since when I was very young), and maybe even get some photos.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Reptiland
    Uploaded By:
    zoo_enthusiast
    Date:
    2 Mar 2016
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    194.2 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    1600px
    Height:
    1071px
    Aperture:
    f/3.5
    Make:
    NIKON CORPORATION
    Model:
    NIKON D3000
    Date / Time:
    2013:10:08 00:21:06
    Exposure Time:
    10/600 sec
    ISO Speed Rating:
    ISO 200
    Focal Length:
    18 mm

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).