Join our zoo community
ThylacineAlive

Malayan Civet

Malayan Civet
    • ThylacineAlive
      Alfred Brehm Haus: Malayan Civet. September 9, 2018.
    • Newzooboy
      Are these still at the Tierpark? I struggled to find them on my visit last week.......they used to be in the row of small carnivore cages around the edge of the Alfred Brehm House, which are still accessible (3 cages), but they now hold Margay, Honey Badger and Binturong (plus that open enclosure at the end which isn't labelled and I've never seen anything in).
    • pangolin12
      @Newzooboy I believe the last individual died early this year/ late last year. When I visited in may 2018, there were no binturong on that row, so maybe they are the replacements. Also at the time the open enclosure held East African banded mongoose, however, not sure if that is still the case
    • Brum
      The mongoose have been moved to the former aardwolf enclosure according to the 2019 news thread.
    • Newzooboy
      Thanks both.....yes, the banded mongoose were in the former Aardwolf enclosure.
    • TeaLovingDave
      The pair of Malayan Civet died in close succession to one another in November 2018.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Berlin Tierpark
    Uploaded By:
    ThylacineAlive
    Date:
    19 Nov 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    5.6 MB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    5184px
    Height:
    3456px
    Aperture:
    f/7.1
    Make:
    Canon
    Model:
    Canon EOS REBEL T5
    Date / Time:
    2017:09:05 03:43:37
    Exposure Time:
    1/400 sec
    ISO Speed Rating:
    ISO 500
    Focal Length:
    300 mm

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).