Join our zoo community
FunkyGibbon

Mall Zoo Map

Global Harbour, Changzhou

Mall Zoo Map
FunkyGibbon, 20 Jan 2020
    • FunkyGibbon
      This two storey, indoor zoo opened in a fancy mall near my house. I never actually went in. Although I'm sure it's not a great place, the sticking point was the price. These malls are full of prestige, luxury stores, and this unremarkable, glorified petshop cost more than four times Shanghai Zoo to enter. Not for me.
    • PAT
      What sort of species are exhibited? Squirrels, kangaroos, and macaws are all I can make out (assuming whales represent something else).
    • FunkyGibbon
      As I say I didn't actually go inside, and it would take more work with a dictionary than I'm motivated to put in for me to translate the map, but I could speculate with some expectation of accuracy.

Raccoons, ground hogs, squirrel monkeys, marmosets, parrots, pet trade herps and rodents are all usual suspects. I guess wallabies are a possibility and sadly perhaps alpacas or pygmy goats. Then beyond that it could literally be anything.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    China - Other
    Uploaded By:
    FunkyGibbon
    Date:
    20 Jan 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    736.4 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    3239px
    Height:
    2160px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).