MG_3965-Edit

Zoodoo Wildlife Park

MG_3965-Edit
ZOODOO, 10 Jul 2013
JigerofLemuria likes this.
    • ZOODOO
      Zoodoo Wildlife Park
    • BeardsleyZooFan
      Nice photo. That's a very handsome fella right there. If only the water weren't so clear and unnatural.
    • Steve Robinson
      Can you imagine the complaints if the water wasn't clear?

Zoo owners can't please 'em all!
    • Animal
      In Europe you have rarely such blue, clean pools and I have never heard a visitor complain about these ponds not being clean. I guess most people just expect a zoo to be natural and a normal pond is exactly that.
    • zooboy28
      The title has the word "edit" in it, so perhaps this isn't the actual water colour anyway.

Looks like there is no pleasing some people ae?
    • Animal
      Is this animal at least a pure subspecies? If not, I take all back, because all these hybrids seem to be more pets than everything else. So a manmade pool in blue is the right place for them to be after all.
    • zooboy28
      I think it is a hybrid tiger, don't think ZooDoo have Sumatrans (which would be the only other possibility). On their website they are described as Bengal Tigers, which is all the proof you need really...
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    ZooDoo Wildlife Park
    Uploaded By:
    ZOODOO
    Date:
    10 Jul 2013
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    266.7 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    1067px
    Height:
    1600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).