Join our zoo community
ZooFan1

Milwaukee Public Museum - Broadleaf Forest - Brown Pelican in American Crocodile Diorama

From May 2022 Trip

Milwaukee Public Museum - Broadleaf Forest - Brown Pelican in American Crocodile Diorama
ZooFan1, 5 Apr 2023
ifesbob and German Zoo World like this.
    • amur leopard
      Is it really necessary to upload pictures of absolutely everything at this museum? It's fine posting a handful of particularly interesting diorama and taxidermy photos but after all it is a website to discuss zoos. I don't think posting several pictures of every diorama in the place amounting to hundreds of photos in total is really needed.
    • ZooFan1
      @amur leopard sorry, I know this forum is supposed to be about zoos, but I just thought that I can post a couple of photos from this museum and the specimen that are on display here, I got a couple more pictures from the Milwaukee Public Museum to post here soon
    • amur leopard
      @ZooFan1 Would it be possible to only post the best ones or the ones that are of particularly interesting species?
    • birdsandbats
      @amur leopard This is a fascinating museum that is going to close soon. It's nice to at least have documentation of it. Not even close to everything in the museum is being uploaded.

Also, @ZooFan1 did you miss the Bachman's Warbler in this diorama? It's in the mangrove tree just out of frame in this photo.
      ZooFan1 likes this.
    • ZooFan1
    • amur leopard
      @birdsandbats Some documentation sure but going on 400 photos in two days now? It's a bit extreme.
    • birdsandbats
      @amur leopard I guess. I don't really see it as in issue. This is a historic and important museum that won't be around for much longer. It does have live animals, so discussing it on ZooChat doesn't seem out of place.
      ZooFan1 likes this.
    • amur leopard
      @birdsandbats Historically server space has been an issue, so it's probably best if people pick and choose which photos they upload, particularly when it's something that isn't actually a zoo or aquarium. But I guess it's up to the posters discretion to some extent.
      birdsandbats likes this.
    • ZooFan1
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Milwaukee Public Museum
    Uploaded By:
    ZooFan1
    Date:
    5 Apr 2023
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    322.5 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    960px
    Height:
    720px
    Aperture:
    f/2.4
    Make:
    Apple
    Model:
    iPad 2
    Date / Time:
    2022:05:19 14:29:10
    Exposure Time:
    1/30 sec
    ISO Speed Rating:
    ISO 80
    Focal Length:
    2.03 mm

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).