Join our zoo community
Maguari

Mule Deer - Grand Canyon Deer Farm 1998

[i]Odocoileus hemionus[/i] My only view of a captive [i]O. hemionus[/i]; ironically we got much better views along the roadside. This is the Grand Canyon Deer Farm, Williams, Arizona. Not a famous or spectacular place, but we'd had several excellent roadside views of Mule Deer and Pronghorn without being able to take any photos for various reasons (car surrounded by Pronghorns and the cameras in the boot being the most annoying!) so 14-year-old me convinced parents to call in here so I could get some shots. Which I did, after a fashion.

Mule Deer - Grand Canyon Deer Farm 1998
Maguari, 2 May 2010
    • Maguari
      Odocoileus hemionus

My only view of a captive O. hemionus; ironically we got much better views along the roadside.

This is the Grand Canyon Deer Farm, Williams, Arizona. Not a famous or spectacular place, but we\'d had several excellent roadside views of Mule Deer and Pronghorn without being able to take any photos for various reasons (car surrounded by Pronghorns and the cameras in the boot being the most annoying!) so 14-year-old me convinced parents to call in here so I could get some shots. Which I did, after a fashion.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    The Grand Canyon Deer Farm
    Uploaded By:
    Maguari
    Date:
    2 May 2010
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    297.1 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    1174px
    Height:
    782px
    Make:
    HP
    Model:
    HP Scanjet djf2100
    Date / Time:
    2010:05:02 11:49:54

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).