Join our zoo community
zoogiraffe

My favourite sign in the park

My favourite sign in the park
zoogiraffe, 14 Jun 2014
    • Dicerorhinus
      Thank you for taking the time to upload the photographs for south lakes and the many other establishments you visit, I always load the gallery if I see you're the photographer. Do you mind if I ask why you visited south lakes? You've been quite vocal about some issues there, is it simply just a morbid curiosity?
    • zoogiraffe
      I visit so that I can see things for myself and make my own mind up about a place,and not believe the hype that you see about this place on its facebook page!I have to say that I am not a fan of this place and doubt I will be until Gill has nothing to do with the place,this place is in my mind very much another major accident waiting to happen on top of what has already happened here!!
    • Nisha
      He needs to update his sign ;) the Cheetahs left 6 years ago!
    • TeaLovingDave
      Ah, but if he updated his signs he would be unable to afford to dash off to his ranch in the USA every other week :p
    • DavidBrown
      So what is in store for the future of South Lakes?

Is David Gill still on the run from imaginary ninja assassins, or whoever he thinks is after him?

Are they still trying to get elephants?
    • BeardsleyZooFan
      At least the right hippos were on the sign this time. ;)
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    South Lakes Wild Animal Park
    Uploaded By:
    zoogiraffe
    Date:
    14 Jun 2014
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    368.2 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    1600px
    Height:
    1200px
    Aperture:
    f/4.5
    Make:
    FUJIFILM
    Model:
    FinePix E510
    Date / Time:
    2014:03:09 14:00:32
    Exposure Time:
    10/1050 sec
    ISO Speed Rating:
    ISO 100
    Focal Length:
    4.7 mm

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).