Join our zoo community
Moebelle

My Map of Night Hunters

I'm thinking about doing something like this for almost every exhibit.

My Map of Night Hunters
Moebelle, 22 Feb 2012
steveroberts and JigerofLemuria like this.
    • Moebelle
      I\'m thinking about doing something like this for almost every exhibit.
    • Arizona Docent
      Very nice. When they were working on Night Hunters, I thought it made it sound like a major construction project with completely gutted and rebuilt interior. But based on what I have seen since it opened (including your map), the enclosures are the same as the old Cat House and all they did was repaint, change the species lineup, and install blue lights.
    • Moebelle
      Not entirely but yeah you're right. They tore down the wall left of the Pallas' cats and curved the path a bit and added an owl exhibit. The vampire bat exhibit used to be steps and now it is one of the largest I have ever seen for such a small bat. The aardvarks got a new den and a small cave entrance was added. The bearcat exhibit used to be two exhibits. Along with the tayra one.
    • RhinoIguana154
      Was this the old cat house? The shape looks similar.
    • Arizona Docent
      Yes the Cat House was closed and converted into Night Hunters.
      steveroberts likes this.
    • RhinoIguana154
      Wow, so cool :D
      steveroberts likes this.
    • steveroberts
      @Moebelle

Awesome work you do, just discovered.

Hey how big is the building? how many meters of walking roughly through the complex? (well Night Hunters now I realise, would love to of visited)
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Cincinnati Zoo and Botanical Garden
    Uploaded By:
    Moebelle
    Date:
    22 Feb 2012
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    61.8 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    857px
    Height:
    428px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).