Join our zoo community
Moebelle

My Map of Wolf Woods

Opened in 2005 and it was under renovation all summer of 2011. The renovation took out the turkey and the box turtle exhibit. Also the aviary is now home to a hawk. The zoo said this is the least visited exhibit at the zoo since it is kind of hidden behind the Zoo Shop. Next Map: Wings of the World

My Map of Wolf Woods
Moebelle, 23 Feb 2012
snowleopard likes this.
    • Moebelle
      Opened in 2005 and it was under renovation all summer of 2011. The renovation took out the turkey and the box turtle exhibit. Also the aviary is now home to a hawk. The zoo said this is the least visited exhibit at the zoo since it is kind of hidden behind the Zoo Shop.

Next Map: Wings of the World
    • gerenuk
      Why did they remove the thick-billed parrots?
    • Moebelle
      Not sure but maybe just to make the collection more exciting as I am glad that they replaced them with a hawk.
    • gerenuk
      Why do you feel that a hawk is more exciting than thick-billed parrots?
    • Moebelle
      Just the fact that they have probably never been on actual display at the zoo and it was time for a change. Also the fact that it is a raptor, and the parrots are already in Wings of the World.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Cincinnati Zoo and Botanical Garden
    Uploaded By:
    Moebelle
    Date:
    23 Feb 2012
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    41.1 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    638px
    Height:
    488px
    Date / Time:
    2012:02:22 19:19:35

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).