MeiLover

New outdoor tortoise exhibit

Not the best pano, so I apologize.

New outdoor tortoise exhibit
MeiLover, 30 May 2016
    • MeiLover
      Not the best pano, so I apologize.
    • Moebelle
      Do you think you could tell me what species are in here other than the Yellow-foots and the Galapagos tortoises?
    • Gulo gulo
      Open the photo and zoom. signs are clearly labeled.
    • Moebelle
      Thanks for the advice for something I've already done... As I've said, I can read Yellow-footed and Galapagos, and possibly Radiated but not the middle two. If your eyes can fix washed out pixels, then tell me what they say, because mine seem to be broken.
    • MeiLover
      Sorry, I don't have that photo on my devices anymore so I can't tell you. I can check once I get back to the zoo this weekend if you'd like.
    • Gulo gulo
      Chelonoidis nigra ssp. Chelonoidis denticulata. Chelonoidis carbonaria. Astrochelys radiata. Stigmochelys pardalis.
    • Moebelle
      Does the zoo currently only have one species of tapir now? On my visit, I only saw main signage for the Baird's tapir but only a comparison sign for the lowland tapir.
    • MeiLover
      Yes, our last lowland tapir recently passed away.
    • pachyderm pro
      Just thought I would mention that the exhibit has moved to the other side of the former pool, and hidgeback tortoises are now rotating as well.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Brookfield Zoo
    Uploaded By:
    MeiLover
    Date:
    30 May 2016
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    210.4 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    1599px
    Height:
    604px
    Aperture:
    f/2.2
    Make:
    Apple
    Model:
    iPhone 5s
    Date / Time:
    2016:05:29 17:03:30
    Exposure Time:
    1/1001 sec
    ISO Speed Rating:
    ISO 64
    Focal Length:
    4.15 mm

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).