Join our zoo community
Kwambeze

New safari 2011 - Cages

This is the cages to the new enormous cable car that will opend 30 April here in Kolmården. The cages will be 2,5 - 20 meters above the ground. Under you there will be lions, bears, wolfs, giraffes, antelopes, mooses, hunting dogs, ibex and more. It will be cirka 2,6 kilometers long. If I have counted correct the cable car will cost 20,644,089.49 US Dollar and is one of the biggest zoo constructions right now. The cages will have no windows but a mesh that you easely can see out of the cage through. The zoo thats located deep into the woods has 500 thousand - 600 thousand guest a year and hope to get 700 thousand guest this year. The season is from 30 april - September.

New safari 2011  - Cages
Kwambeze, 24 Feb 2011
    • Kwambeze
      This is the cages to the new enormous cable car that will opend 30 April here in Kolmården. The cages will be 2,5 - 20 meters above the ground. Under you there will be lions, bears, wolfs, giraffes, antelopes, mooses, hunting dogs, ibex and more. It will be cirka 2,6 kilometers long. If I have counted correct the cable car will cost 20,644,089.49 US Dollar and is one of the biggest zoo constructions right now. The cages will have no windows but a mesh that you easely can see out of the cage through. If you want to you can get guided in Swedish, Finnish and English.

The zoo thats located deep into the woods has 500 thousand - 600 thousand guest a year and hope to get 700 thousand guest this year. The season is from 30 april - September.

Please leave a comment and say what you think about the project! And then I hope to see you go for a ride in the summer
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Kolmården Zoo
    Uploaded By:
    Kwambeze
    Date:
    24 Feb 2011
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    256.6 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    858px
    Height:
    570px
    Aperture:
    f/4.0
    Make:
    NIKON CORPORATION
    Model:
    NIKON D90
    Date / Time:
    2011:02:22 12:34:34
    Exposure Time:
    10/600 sec
    ISO Speed Rating:
    ISO 800
    Focal Length:
    28 mm

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).