Join our zoo community
Maguari

New Spanish Red Deer Enclosure at Zoo Aquarium de Madrid, 20th May 2022

With screening as the animals settle in.

New Spanish Red Deer Enclosure at Zoo Aquarium de Madrid, 20th May 2022
Maguari, 26 Jun 2022
    • SivatheriumGuy
      Great to see this species back at the park! Where in the zoo is this?
      Maguari likes this.
    • Maguari
      @SivatheriumGuy Just off to the right-hand side of the footbridge from the elephants to the capuchins and opposite the smaller Red Panda enclosure (it backs on to the Wild Boar paddock behind the housing). :)
    • SivatheriumGuy
      @Maguari Oooh okay, so where the reindeer and/or fallow deer once where? I thought they would go where the wild boar currently are. Did you see the reindeer or fallow deer during your visit?
    • Maguari
      @SivatheriumGuy Yep, Fallow and Reindeer were in the two paddocks opposite the capuchins/panda, as per the latest map so guessing where they've been for a while. :)

(all these paddocks have been shuffled since my last visit in 2011 so my points of reference are very out of date!)
    • Maguari
      @SivatheriumGuy Just checked and on the map I took a photo of at the zoo this paddock is there but unlabelled, so guessing it's been empty for a while.
    • SivatheriumGuy
      Oookay okay, I situated myself. As far as I know, this is also where the red deer once lived at.
      Maguari likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Zoo Aquarium de Madrid
    Uploaded By:
    Maguari
    Date:
    26 Jun 2022
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    4.9 MB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    3872px
    Height:
    2592px
    Aperture:
    f/10.0
    Make:
    NIKON CORPORATION
    Model:
    NIKON D80
    Date / Time:
    2022:05:20 15:16:43
    Exposure Time:
    10/4000 sec
    ISO Speed Rating:
    ISO 1600
    Focal Length:
    18 mm

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).