Join our zoo community
TZFan

Orangs

Kembali (upper right) was being a huge jerk to Puppe (bottom). He kept hitting her, pulling at her fur and playing grab butt (I cleaned up my language). Poor Puppe first looked to Budi to stop it and then ran off to hide. Kembali followed over to the platform by the windows and sat up there until Budi decided to distract his naughty baby brother. Eventually Kembali moved across the exhibit and Puppe hid in the corner with Budi watching over her like a good son.

Orangs
TZFan, 3 Aug 2016
    • TZFan
      Kembali (upper right) was being a huge jerk to Puppe (bottom). He kept hitting her, pulling at her fur and playing grab butt (I cleaned up my language). Poor Puppe first looked to Budi to stop it and then ran off to hide. Kembali followed over to the platform by the windows and sat up there until Budi decided to distract his naughty baby brother. Eventually Kembali moved across the exhibit and Puppe hid in the corner with Budi watching over her like a good son.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Toronto Zoo
    Uploaded By:
    TZFan
    Date:
    3 Aug 2016
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    264.1 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    1600px
    Height:
    1200px
    Aperture:
    f/3.9
    Make:
    NIKON
    Model:
    COOLPIX P530
    Date / Time:
    0000:00:00 00:00:00
    Exposure Time:
    10/250 sec
    ISO Speed Rating:
    ISO 450
    Focal Length:
    13.4 mm

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).