Join our zoo community
adrian1963

OUTDOOR ORANGUTAN AREA

No show on the orangs but the work is going great.

OUTDOOR ORANGUTAN AREA
adrian1963, 22 Dec 2009
    • adrian1963
      No show on the orangs but the work is going great.
    • Dom
      What is the work going on? When i visited i couldn't work out what they were doing.
    • chizlit
      As far as I can work out it's still a mystery! I was there again today, and all the work seems to be to the back and roof of the indoor living area.
      It's meant to be finished in March so not long to wait to see what is actually happening.
      I was told that there would be indoor viewing for the public, but others on here have said that it will be for the Orangs only, we will have to wait and see......
    • taun
      I think you have the answer right there in your post, I believe they are extending the indoor area for the orangutans and while doing that putting or uncovering the windows to allow you to see them indoors.
    • adrian1963
      On my last visit 22nd Dec I was told that they had changed there minds and are now going to have a indoor viewing area
      But we will have to wait and see as they've changed the minds that many times on this project
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Dudley Zoological Gardens
    Uploaded By:
    adrian1963
    Date:
    22 Dec 2009
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    350.3 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    1600px
    Height:
    1071px
    Aperture:
    f/4.0
    Make:
    NIKON CORPORATION
    Model:
    NIKON D60
    Date / Time:
    2009:12:22 13:12:18
    Exposure Time:
    10/5000 sec
    ISO Speed Rating:
    ISO 720
    Focal Length:
    55 mm

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).