Join our zoo community
The Crow2

Palm house

Palm house
The Crow2, 7 Dec 2008
David Matos Mendes likes this.
    • Toddy
      Hey The Crow2

Would it be possible for you to post your photos in a bigger size, like the other photos on the gallery? Most of your photos look great but I can hardly make out what is in this picture:confused:
    • The Crow2
      You're absolutely right, but the thing is that I'm bulk uploading my photos from my Flickr page ( Collection: Zoos ). Unfortunately it would be too time-consuming to copy them one by one, but you can check them there. Sorry for the inconvenience... :-(
    • Toddy
      Then maybe its just me that takes the time to resize and touch-up the photos I post here.
    • The Crow2
      Well, you can put it that way, but the truth is that to upload nearly 300 photos one by one.... Yes, maybe I'm too lazy. :) The best solution would be to link them somehow, I just don't know if it's possible.
    • Toddy
      Íf you use the flash uploader you can upload many more at a time:) Did you think that we all uploaded one pic at a time? No one has that much spare time:p
    • The Crow2
      I tried the flash uploader but that didn't work for me. :-(
    • Toddy
      Did you use Internet Explorer? Cause it only works with Mozilla Firefox for me...
    • The Crow2
      Yes, Firefox... I tried everything....
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Budapest Zoo and Botanical Garden
    Uploaded By:
    The Crow2
    Date:
    7 Dec 2008
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    12.3 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    240px
    Height:
    73px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).