Susan Humphreys

Panda at Berlin Zoo

Panda at Berlin Zoo

Panda at Berlin Zoo
Susan Humphreys, 12 Mar 2008
    • Susan Humphreys
      Panda at Berlin Zoo
    • James27
      I'm pretty sure that's not at Berlin.The Panda there is effectively kept in a glass box lol
    • Susan Humphreys
      It's definitely Berlin, I haven't seen them anywhere else (except when I was a nipper at London which i don't remember.) There were outside parts to the enclosure and that's where the panda was when I took this.
    • James27
      Hmm it looks like one of the big cat enclosures, maybe it was in there for some reason. I know when I went the actual enclosure for the Panda was pretty small and didn't have plants anks like this does.
    • Susan Humphreys
      I'm not convincing you am I! When did you go? This was a couple of years ago when they still had two pandas. I recall this panda being on the opposite side of the big cat enclosure from where you could see the pandas inside (the part with the bamboo - ha) so I suppose that's possible.
    • James27
      You're not really lol. I went at the start of 2007 and about two weeks ago. It just looks so different
    • Susan Humphreys
      Perhaps I've been sleepwalking with my camera lol - I promise its not the work of photoshop either
    • Animal
      It´s the male Panda: BaoBao. He lived a few years in the old Tiger-enclosure, 'cause they hoped the splitting of the two pandas would bring them, when he is back at her, in breeding-season.
    • Susan Humphreys
      Hurrah thank you I'm glad I'm not going crazy - ha ha
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Berlin Zoo
    Uploaded By:
    Susan Humphreys
    Date:
    12 Mar 2008
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    41 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    400px
    Height:
    291px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).