Join our zoo community
ungulate nerd

Panorama of east africa, the largest exhibit at san Diego wild animal park,

Panorama of east africa, the largest exhibit at san Diego wild animal park, the san Diego zoo and los Angeles zoo could both fit inside this exhibit with extra streching room

Panorama of east africa, the largest exhibit at san Diego wild animal park,
ungulate nerd, 18 Mar 2012
    • ungulate nerd
      Panorama of east africa, the largest exhibit at san Diego wild animal park, the san Diego zoo and los Angeles zoo could both fit inside this exhibit with extra streching room
    • Arizona Docent
      It is a huge exhibit, but I am not sure I would label this photo panorama. This just shows a small sliver of the total area.
    • Chlidonias
      I think this is the longest title I've ever seen on a Zoochat photo!
    • Ituri
      That claim is not true. As it stands it has been reduced to approximately 60(?) acres. Down from it's previous 180 acres. At that size the claim might have been true with the San Diego Zoo coming in at around 100 acres. That is of course if LA Zoo is less than 80 acres.
    • Chlidonias
      133 acres according to Wikipedia
    • ungulate nerd
      @ Chlidonias, the los angeles zoo is actually 83 acres
    • mstickmanp
      Sorry about this...I accidently edited ungulate nerd's post. For moderators we get an edit button for everyone and instead of pressing quote i pressed edit.

The Los Angeles Zoo's website says the zoo is 133 acres.

About - Los Angeles Zoo and Botanical Gardens

EDIT: should be fixed now...
    • ungulate nerd
      @ mstickmanp I know this is off topic but how do you become a site moderator ?
    • Hix
      The 'honour' is bestowed upon you by the Site Administrator, if he thinks you are suitable for the job.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    San Diego Zoo Safari Park
    Uploaded By:
    ungulate nerd
    Date:
    18 Mar 2012
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    76.1 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    720px
    Height:
    537px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).