Join our zoo community
migdog

Paul & Lynsey's Zoo Tour #105 Bronx Zoo ANIMAL AMBASSADOR EXPERIENCE - YouTube

We visited the amazing Bronx Zoo twice during our stay in NYC. The first day was during the Run for the Wild event. We paid for spectator access which meant ...

migdog, 16 Aug 2020
    • Gomphothere
      That's a great reminder of what an awesome place the Bronx Zoo is.
      migdog likes this.
    • migdog
      Thanks! None of the UK zoos come anywhere close to this great collection.
    • Gomphothere
      You have to give the camera operator credit for catching a lot of the animals at terrific moments. That takes either a lot of patience or a lot of luck or, more likely, both.
    • sooty mangabey
      Yet another fantastic film - and what a great zoo! Also, whereas the music choices are sometimes ear-bleedingly bad (!), here a 24-carat classic as well. All in all, a good way to start the week. Thank you!
    • migdog
      @sooty mangabey thanks! I showed the wife the video and she hated the song but I refused to re-edit. Glad to hear from a fellow Cure fan :)
    • migdog
      @Gomphothere It helped having two days to try and capture the animals at the right times. We were very lucky in The World of Birds, seeing the young frogmouth, the capercaillie displaying to his girls and of course the bee eater feeding time.
    • Gomphothere
      I've been there for bee eater feeding time but the young frogmouth and capercaillie shots made me very envious.
      migdog likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Bronx Zoo
    Uploaded By:
    migdog
    Date:
    16 Aug 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count: