Join our zoo community
Arizona Docent

photographers in the rain

September 23-24, 2010. All three days I have been here (twice this year and once last year), there is a group of photographers that arrive in the late afternoon (around 3pm) and stay until closing. On my second day this year, it starting raining late in the day, but they (and I) just put rain jackets on both ourselves and our cameras and had a good old time. Unlike me, however (who uses a reasonably priced used 300 f/4 lens with extenders), they all use 500 f/4 lenses, which are around 7 or 8 thousand dollars!

photographers in the rain
Arizona Docent, 19 Oct 2010
    • Arizona Docent
      September 23-24, 2010.
      All three days I have been here (twice this year and once last year), there is a group of photographers that arrive in the late afternoon (around 3pm) and stay until closing. On my second day this year, it starting raining late in the day, but they (and I) just put rain jackets on both ourselves and our cameras and had a good old time.

Unlike me, however (who uses a reasonably priced used 300 f/4 lens with extenders), they all use 500 f/4 lenses, which are around 7 or 8 thousand dollars!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Le Parc des Félins
    Uploaded By:
    Arizona Docent
    Date:
    19 Oct 2010
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    173 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    432px
    Height:
    281px
    Aperture:
    f/4.0
    Make:
    Canon
    Model:
    Canon EOS 5D Mark II
    Date / Time:
    2010:09:24 08:03:24
    Exposure Time:
    1/2500 sec
    ISO Speed Rating:
    ISO 1000
    Focal Length:
    300 mm

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).