Join our zoo community
Ggrarl

Picturesque

Picturesque
Ggrarl, 21 Apr 2018
snowleopard likes this.
    • Arizona Docent
      This is the new savanna? Looks pretty nice!
    • snowleopard
      Has there been a news release that lists the exact acreage of the largest exhibit in the African Savanna section? This certainly appears to be a picturesque zoo habitat.
    • pachyderm pro
      Ggaral, thank you for posting an in depth photo tour of the new Savannah complex as Fort Worth. I hope to see it in person by the years end, but until then I am curious, what did you think of the new exhibits? The main savannah looks superb, the rhino yards look solid, the flamingo pond and bird aviaries all look really nice, the hippo pool looks good but still isn't anything groundbreaking with hippo exhibits, and the meerkat exhibit looks average.
    • Ggrarl
      @pachyderm pro You're welcome! (insert song here) I thought it looked beautiful, and quite immersive with the design and foliage. I like how the main savanna area has multiple viewpoints from different angles. The meerkat mounds are pretty much the same as before, the flamingo pond is what you'd expect, the rhino yards are nice, and our hippo river is better than the one in Dallas. Plus I love aviaries, and especially their pair of great blue turacos.
      d1am0ndback likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Fort Worth Zoo
    Uploaded By:
    Ggrarl
    Date:
    21 Apr 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    2.1 MB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    2560px
    Height:
    1440px
    Aperture:
    f/2.2
    Make:
    SAMSUNG
    Model:
    SM-J320P
    Date / Time:
    2018:04:20 14:08:23
    Exposure Time:
    1/779 sec
    ISO Speed Rating:
    ISO 50
    Focal Length:
    3.3 mm

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).