• gentle lemur
      How cool is that? :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:

Alan
    • KEEPER
      Yes, it is.;)
    • Chlidonias
      platypus always look so happy
    • BeardsleyZooFan
      And why wouldn't they? I'd be happy if I was a platypus.:)
    • Hix
      I'd be happy eating prawns all day - although I prefer mine cooked.
      Jake likes this.
    • dublinlion
      hi hix.
      great photo, I was at this park recently and did'nt catch a glimpse of the platypus and also drew a blank with taronga and sealife and even tasmania, but then just before my return home I was lucky enough to spend an hour+ watching and filming one in the lake beside genolan (spelling?) caves.
      I really enjoyed my visit at the reptile park but just missed out on the new nocturnal house (due to open in december) is it now open and is it good?
    • Hix
      Nocturnal House? I didn't know anything about a Nocturnal House.

Of course, it was raining and so I spent most of my time at the barbecue or behind-the-scenes - they could have built one up the back of the park, but they certainly weren't advertising it, which they would if it was open.
    • dublinlion
      I saw the building up at the back near the bat enclosure. There was a notice saying it was due to open early december.
    • Hix
      I didn't get up the back to the bats, unfortunately. I'll have to remember to look for it the next time I'm there.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Australian Reptile Park
    Uploaded By:
    Hix
    Date:
    13 Dec 2012
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    135 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    1024px
    Height:
    683px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).