Join our zoo community
dean

platypuss exhibit

in the walkthrough animals of the wallomi aviary,at teh time it was sponserd by streets ice cream of all things and rather confusingly called srttets animals of teh walomi.

platypuss exhibit
dean, 16 Nov 2012
    • dean
      in the walkthrough animals of the wallomi aviary,at teh time it was sponserd by streets ice cream of all things and rather confusingly called srttets animals of teh walomi.
    • DavidBrown
      Did you get to see the platypus in here, dean?
    • dean
      No i didn't, not a sign though they did have a seperate room in the zoo which did have a very active speciman in an aquarium, much smaller than I had expected, I thought they would be the size of an otter!

re reading my original post I must have been very tired writting it, it looks as if i'm hardly literate!
    • Chlidonias
      I thought maybe you were writing it on a phone.

Your "Streets Animals of the Wollemi" reminded me of when I was a teenager and visited a small bird collection which had an aviary labelled as the "New World Walk-through Aviary". I was very confused when the aviary only contained rainbow lorikeets. It turned out that the funds to build the aviary had been provided by New World, which is a New Zealand supermarket chain.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Taronga Zoo
    Uploaded By:
    dean
    Date:
    16 Nov 2012
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    200.7 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    640px
    Height:
    480px
    Aperture:
    f/8.0
    Make:
    EASTMAN KODAK COMPANY
    Model:
    KODAK DC240 ZOOM DIGITAL CAMERA
    Date / Time:
    1999:02:06 09:58:39
    Exposure Time:
    1/60 sec
    Focal Length:
    6 mm

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).