Join our zoo community
Tiger

Polar bear enclosure

Altough this is not the best polar bear enclosure I've seen this is a very good and large polar bear enclosure with a large pool. There are 2 polar bear enclosures, this is the rightmost enclosure. The enclosures are built in a way that you cannot see the area behind, which makes it look smaller.

Polar bear enclosure
Tiger, 19 Jul 2022
    • Nix
      I have to say, ever since you started posting media on Zoochat, I've been amazed by your wide-angle enclosure photos, they are of such superb quality and always show the exhibit in it's entirety.
      They convey the "feel" of every enclosure you photograph, making it seems as though I've seen the exhibit myself.
      Well done!
    • Tiger
      @Nix Strange that I dindn't see your comment until now:confused:.
      Thank you very much, I really appreciate it. I pay attention to these points, so that I don't post useless, poor quality media (which I sometimes did when I first started using Zoochat) that only shows a limited part of an animal's exhibit, although I must say that my photos are certainly not perfect, as they are often much darker than how it was in reality.
      I must say that with your media, I often have that feeling of being able to imagine what an enclosure looks like to, so many respect for your work as well.
      Nix likes this.
    • Nix
      Your words are much appreciated, as you said above, I always try to get the whole enclosure including the viewing area into the frame.
      Getting the viewing area in is especially important to me, it definitely adds that "being there" effect I strive to get.
      Tiger likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Wildlands Emmen
    Uploaded By:
    Tiger
    Date:
    19 Jul 2022
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    3.2 MB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    4032px
    Height:
    3024px
    Aperture:
    f/1.7
    Make:
    samsung
    Model:
    SM-A705FN
    Date / Time:
    2022:07:08 10:58:30
    Exposure Time:
    1/2700 sec
    ISO Speed Rating:
    ISO 100
    Focal Length:
    3.92 mm

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).