Join our zoo community
ThylacineAlive

Positive Reinforcement..

Positive Reinforcement..
ThylacineAlive, 26 Aug 2018
    • ThylacineAlive
      Hyena Trail: Sign about the bears' begging behavior. August 25, 2018.
    • birdsandbats
      Did you throw a cookie?
    • ThylacineAlive
      @birdsandbats No I did not have any and wouldn't have thrown them if I did. I did watch several other people do it, though.

~Thylo
    • KevinB
      This doesn't really seem like the thing you would want to see in a good zoo...
    • ThylacineAlive
      @KevinB Definitely not, no. Space Farms isn't a horrible zoo, but the place needs a major overhaul. The management also turned me off quite a bit. I was confronted quite rudely by one of the owners for taking notes of species and photos of enclosures.

~Thylo
      KevinB likes this.
    • birdsandbats
    • ThylacineAlive
      @birdsandbats exactly my thought. She was fine after I told her I'm just a zoo enthusiast but before that she was pretty rude and really wanted to know my name.

~Thylo
    • snowleopard
      @ThylacineAlive I had the exact same issue at Timbavati Wildlife Park in Wisconsin, with the owner angrily stopping his vehicle and chatting with me about taking photos and notes during my zoo visit. I actually documented the experience on my Snowleopard's 2014 Road Trip thread.
    • KevinB
      I don't see why you would get so upset with people taking pictures and/or notes and do so without breaking any rules or being a nuissance to anyone, unless you have something to hide or perhaps are afraid of animal rights activists collecting material to attack your facility (and maybe have reason to fear such a thing).
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Space Farms Zoo and Museum
    Uploaded By:
    ThylacineAlive
    Date:
    26 Aug 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    4.9 MB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    5184px
    Height:
    3456px
    Aperture:
    f/6.3
    Make:
    Canon
    Model:
    Canon EOS REBEL T5
    Date / Time:
    2017:08:25 09:06:14
    Exposure Time:
    1/320 sec
    ISO Speed Rating:
    ISO 100
    Focal Length:
    85 mm

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).