BeardsleyZooFan

Predators- Sign About White Tigers

May 19, 2012: Why the zoo doesn't have White Tigers

Predators- Sign About White Tigers
BeardsleyZooFan, 21 May 2012
    • BeardsleyZooFan
      May 19, 2012: Why the zoo doesn\'t have White Tigers
    • Chlidonias
      its a pity they included the erroneous line "in fact, there is no evidence of a wild white tiger cub living to adulthood". Plainly wrong, even if often-quoted.
    • Fuzzball
      What a pity they don't keep them-white tigers are amazing, fascinating and beautyful animals. Inbreeding-who cares ? Most of all zoo Animals are inbred !
    • Stefka
      Seriously??

Even though the sign is not accurate, I like that they put it up for visitors to see. Lots of people still think that white tigers are rare species we need to safe..
    • BeardsleyZooFan
      How can you say that inbreeding is okay? All tigers are beautiful creatures, but inbreeding is NOT okay. I wish more zoos would do what Busch Gardens does and spay/neuter all their Bengal Tigers or hybrid tigers.
    • Chlidonias
      I see you guys aren't familiar with the often-inscrutable posts that pass for humour by Fuzzball/Tarsius/Zebraduiker/Charly/whatever name he is on at the moment. Your reactions are what he is aiming for.
    • Stefka
      Oh, I see. He got me on this one :) Thanks for warning ;)
    • TropicWorld54
      This is the exact same picture that they have at Big Cat Rescue.
    • Stefka
      Everybody uses this picture to make a point, it´s the ugliest one ;)
    • Arizona Docent
      My feelings exactly. That one quote is enough to make me discredit the entire sign.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Connecticut's Beardsley Zoo
    Uploaded By:
    BeardsleyZooFan
    Date:
    21 May 2012
    View Count:
    Comment Count: