Join our zoo community
Vortex471

Puma - 4th January 2020

Puma - 4th January 2020
Vortex471, 13 Jan 2020
    • Arizona Docent
      Very nice - love the natural setting.

Also just for your information, the date to us Americans reads as April 1st, not January 4th. (I mean I know what you mean, but I find it safest on an international forum to type Jan 4 instead of 01/04 in my case or 04/01 in your case. Just a suggestion; no offense intended.)
    • Vortex471
      That's a very good point - thank you for pointing that out!
    • Arizona Docent
      You are welcome and thanks for posting this photo and the snow leopard. I have wanted to visit Brugges for architectural photography but these two photos have inspired me to add on a visit to Pairi Daiza.
    • Vortex471
      You will be amazed by the architecture at Pairi Daiza too! I didn't expect a zoo to be that beautiful! Well worth the 8 hour drive from England
    • Cat-Man
      Great shot. Do you have any photos of the enclosure?
    • Arizona Docent
      Based on the link above, the exhibit is not nearly as good as I would expect it to be based on this excellent photo.
      Cat-Man likes this.
    • amur leopard
      I’m sorry to have disappointed - I think there’s a bit more to the exhibit to the left of the photo. However some of the other exhibits in the Last Frontier are much nicer.

If you want a complete overview of the zoo, KevinB uploaded a pretty comprehensive series of photos of almost all the exhibits - hopefully that can give you more of an impression of the entire zoo :)
      Cat-Man likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pairi Daiza
    Uploaded By:
    Vortex471
    Date:
    13 Jan 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    1.3 MB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    1200px
    Height:
    800px
    Aperture:
    f/5.0
    Make:
    Canon
    Model:
    Canon EOS 7D Mark II
    Date / Time:
    2020:01:04 13:55:13
    Exposure Time:
    1/1000 sec
    ISO Speed Rating:
    ISO 1600
    Focal Length:
    100 mm

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).