Join our zoo community
snowleopard

Regenstein Center for African Apes - Lincoln Park Zoo

July 2008.

Regenstein Center for African Apes - Lincoln Park Zoo
snowleopard, 26 Jul 2008
    • ^Chris^
      I've seen this exhibit on Zoolex. How would you rate it? Is this enclosure meshed?
    • snowleopard
      This particular exhibit has glass everywhere, and is of a high quality. There are 3 outdoor habitats (one glass, one mesh and one wide open) and 3 indoor habitats, with a group of chimps and gorillas having one each. The third enclosure can be used by either ape, on a rotational basis. Overall it is one of the better great ape complexes in North America, and by far the best set of exhibits at the Lincoln Park Zoo.
    • BlackRhino
      Very nice for Gorillas, but I don't think it can compare to Bronx. Still very nice for the Gorillas
    • snowleopard
      The entire Regenstein Center for African Apes has 6 habitats (3 indoors and 3 outdoors) and perhaps only the Bronx, Woodland Park, San Diego, Atlanta and Disney's Animal Kingdom have better gorilla habitats. I have not been to the Louisville Zoo, but that could be another contender...
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Lincoln Park Zoo
    Uploaded By:
    snowleopard
    Date:
    26 Jul 2008
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    491.3 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    1600px
    Height:
    1200px
    Aperture:
    f/3.7
    Make:
    Panasonic
    Model:
    DMC-TZ5
    Date / Time:
    2008:07:03 12:37:10
    Exposure Time:
    10/5000 sec
    ISO Speed Rating:
    ISO 100
    Focal Length:
    6 mm

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).