Arizona Docent

remains of old zoo

August 13, 2014.

remains of old zoo
Arizona Docent, 25 Aug 2014
    • Arizona Docent
      August 13, 2014.
    • wally war eagle
      did you see or encounter native and exotic herptiles on grounds and structures.
    • Arizona Docent
      Iguanas are everywhere. I had previously seen large iguanas on the grounds of Palm Beach Zoo a few years ago, which is when I learned that iguanas are established in South Florida. The ones in Palm Beach were typical green iguanas (though not always green) - quite large like those found in the pet trade. The ones in Crandon Park (which is on an island) look very different. Much smaller and different body shape and uniform in color - gray with black stripes. They appear to be a different species.
    • Hugh Blake
      I think that these cages were for carnivores. Jaguars, a pair of African lions and some others. I thought that there were four or five of these cages, all identical.
    • birdsandbats
      @Arizona Docent The iguanas are a different species. Don't remember which, though.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Crandon Park Zoo (Closed)
    Uploaded By:
    Arizona Docent
    Date:
    25 Aug 2014
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    408.9 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    1200px
    Height:
    800px
    Aperture:
    f/7.1
    Make:
    Canon
    Model:
    Canon EOS 5D Mark III
    Date / Time:
    2014:08:13 09:09:42
    Exposure Time:
    1/320 sec
    ISO Speed Rating:
    ISO 400
    Focal Length:
    145 mm

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).