Join our zoo community
Arizona Docent

Rendering and Reality

The artist's rendering of the exhibit, which is posted nearby, and the actual exhibit now open. Of course the rendering looks nicer, but the reality is not that far off from the sketch.

Rendering and Reality
Arizona Docent, 14 Mar 2011
    • Arizona Docent
      The artist\'s rendering of the exhibit, which is posted nearby, and the actual exhibit now open. Of course the rendering looks nicer, but the reality is not that far off from the sketch.
    • Zooplantman
      Terrific idea, posting the two side by side like this.
      I'm laughing at the rendering which of course shows no fence... just endless landscape.
    • Pygathrix
      what enclosure is it please?
    • devilfish
      Komodo dragons, I think.
    • Arizona Docent
      Yes indeed, komodo dragon. The first new exhibit in their capital campaign. Oranguatans are next (opens next month) then an education center and finally new tiger exhibit.
    • Ituri
      There will also be a new entry complex thrown in there somewhere, as well as a new administration/staff building.
    • Pygathrix
      Thanks, I can see them now that I'm looking properly, although the real one looks more like the base of a banyan tree
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Phoenix Zoo
    Uploaded By:
    Arizona Docent
    Date:
    14 Mar 2011
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    144.2 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    864px
    Height:
    288px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).