Join our zoo community
Zebraduiker

Reptile-Zoo Landau

In 2004, this Reptilezoo, the largest of its kind in germany, opend to the public. It is a private zoo with more than 150 species of reptiles and amphibians in very natural and large exhibits,often in mixed groups with diffrent species. The Reptilum is seperated in a tropical and desert area, a nocturnal house, the only one in germany for only reptiles, a big desert hall and the Baby-Station for the youngsters.In 2008, some outdoor exhibits for european species opendto the public. All the day are several show feedings with comments and opprtunities to touch a reptile. The Zoos has many breeding successes with some endangerd species.

Reptile-Zoo Landau
Zebraduiker, 27 Dec 2008
    • Zebraduiker
      In 2004, this Reptilezoo, the largest of its kind in germany, opend to the public. It is a private zoo with more than 150 species of reptiles and amphibians in very natural and large exhibits,often in mixed groups with diffrent species. The Reptilum is seperated in a tropical and desert area, a nocturnal house, the only one in germany for only reptiles, a big desert hall and the Baby-Station for the youngsters.In 2008, some outdoor exhibits for european species opendto the public. All the day are several show feedings with comments and opprtunities to touch a reptile. The Zoos has many breeding successes with some endangerd species.
    • okapikpr
      Sounds like an awesome reptile house. I need to put this zoo on my list if I ever do a tour of Germany.
    • Zebraduiker
      If you have a special interest inr eptiles, I would suggest it, to visit that zoo. I've nevers een so amny very active reptiles than in this reptile zoo. And of course, there are some nice zoos in the area, Frankfurt,Karlsruhe,Stuttgart,Saarbrücken are not far away, and Frankfurt and Stuttgart are okapi holders....
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Reptilium Landau
    Uploaded By:
    Zebraduiker
    Date:
    27 Dec 2008
    View Count:
    Comment Count: