Join our zoo community
ThylacineAlive

Rhacodactylus auriculatus??

Rhacodactylus auriculatus??
ThylacineAlive, 18 Apr 2019
Elephantlover and TheGerenuk like this.
    • ThylacineAlive
      Definitely a Diplodactylidae species. I'm not that great with geckos.

~Thylo
    • snowleopard
      Where were all of these geckos photographed? In a private collection...or elsewhere? Some of the containers are not much larger than the actual lizards.
    • ThylacineAlive
      @snowleopard I checked out a reptile expo in New York last weekend. These (and others I haven't put up yet) were all from a guy selling specifically geckos.

~Thylo
      snowleopard likes this.
    • Chlidonias
    • ThylacineAlive
      @Chlidonias I tried but there were a lot of people there and he was more concerned with helping those looking to actually buy. I did get some IDs off of him, but I figured photos might have to suffice.

~Thylo
    • Chlidonias
      @ThylacineAlive You should have said "Oo, I like that one and I want to buy it but I'll just take a photo first - what is it? Oo, I like that one too and I want to buy it but I'll just take a photo first - what is it? Oo, I like that one even more and I want to buy it but I'll just take a photo first - what is it?' and so on. He wouldn't have suspected a thing.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Animal or Zoo Identification
    Uploaded By:
    ThylacineAlive
    Date:
    18 Apr 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    516.5 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    3024px
    Height:
    2563px
    Aperture:
    f/1.7
    Make:
    motorola
    Model:
    XT1710-02
    Date / Time:
    2019:04:14 10:05:37
    Exposure Time:
    1/40 sec
    ISO Speed Rating:
    ISO 100
    Focal Length:
    4.28 mm

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).