Join our zoo community
cypher

River Otter

Got a chance to really spend some time to get to play with my camera settings to get some real decent shot of Her swimming. This is one of my better shots. Enjoy.

River Otter
    • TZFan
      Amazing! Usually all one can get of any of the otters is a blur. But you do have skill and top notch equipment. Glad you got some time alone to play with things and get some amazing shots in of one of the trickiest animals to get a good photo of at the zoo.
    • cypher
      My one gripe with this and other underwater viewing is the breaks separation in the glass by pillars of wall. I wish they would go for a large glass viewing with no separations in the glass. I'm sure other photographers now what I mean about this, if I'm not making too much sense.

Also, I do hope when the Otters are moving to the entrance, they keep an underwater viewing element to the exhibit.
    • TZFan
      It would be completely disappointing if the underwater viewing disappeared.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Toronto Zoo
    Uploaded By:
    cypher
    Date:
    8 Dec 2016
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    95.7 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    1620px
    Height:
    1080px
    Aperture:
    f/2.8
    Make:
    NIKON CORPORATION
    Model:
    NIKON D500
    Date / Time:
    2016:12:07 13:19:59
    Exposure Time:
    1/800 sec
    ISO Speed Rating:
    ISO 3200
    Focal Length:
    150 mm

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).