Join our zoo community
Zooish

River Safari entrance (U/C)

Entrance Village under construction. It is located right next to the Singapore Zoo entrance, and both parks will share the same ticketing area. Artist's impression: https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/JbhRCrhqdl8Gfa958MHiTz1eZCM7e8tX3jP-67k-e0HZTW_sQoUQHKFaqIyUFm9gd37MyEMpRYGCC6Y8lfoJiAUsZdjSda47iKsmeg2Qfjulv-GoTWM

River Safari entrance (U/C)
Zooish, 21 Jul 2012
    • Zooish
    • DavidBrown
      Have there still been no announcements as to when the River Safari will be opening? It seems strange that there isn't a hard projected opening date for such a major project.
    • Zooish
    • DavidBrown
    • Goura
      They are certainly pulling out all stops to ensure the River Safari opens on time, working what looks like 24 hours a day. Lots of building work going on during my visit to the night safari. All publicity material for the Zoo, Night Safari and Jurong feature the River Safari already.
    • Zooish
      @Goura: They certainly are putting in the hours now that it's down to crunch time. There was a lot of feet-dragging in the beginning, with construction proceeding far very slowly.

The park was originally scheduled to open in early 2012.
    • Goura
      So i heard...i was hoping to see it on this trip but now won't be able to get back there until early next year at the earliest. Hope it all goes well.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    River Wonders
    Uploaded By:
    Zooish
    Date:
    21 Jul 2012
    View Count:
    Comment Count: