lion250

Rusty spotted cat (24-10-2011)

More photos at http://smu.gs/sYgf44 or //http://barrywelch.smugmug.com/

Rusty spotted cat  (24-10-2011)
lion250, 19 Nov 2011
JurassicMax and amur leopard like this.
    • lion250
    • Arizona Docent
      That is stunning - maybe the best rusty spotted cat photo I have seen. (And cats are my specialty, so I have seen a lot). I noticed you have some other outstanding shots from WHF as well. Did you do one of their special photo tours? If so, what did you think? I hope to go back to England in two or three years and may consider doing that.
    • Chlidonias
      I concur, stunning photo
    • stubeanz
      I tried to get a good photo of this beauty today and she was out for litterally 3 seconds, ran around and then back into her nestbox! you must have had lots of patience!
    • lion250
      The key to getting the Rusty cat cats out is to sending Andy in with some meat, getting a photo is another thing they are a bit too fast for me! I hope you had a nice day and got some good photos it look like you had a nice day for it
    • Arizona Docent
      They are the most hyperactive cats I have seen. I mean it really looks like there is something wrong with them.
    • Hix
      Paranoia, perhaps?

Great photo!
    • ZooMan Texas
      Wow! My new favorite small cat!
    • Brum
      Now you mention it, this one does look like it's having an extremely bad acid trip! :p
    • stubeanz
      It was a great day thanks, particularly enjoyed seeing the north Chinese leopard!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Wildlife Heritage Foundation
    Uploaded By:
    lion250
    Date:
    19 Nov 2011
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    135.1 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    1599px
    Height:
    1236px
    Aperture:
    f/4.0
    Make:
    Canon
    Model:
    Canon EOS 7D
    Date / Time:
    2011:10:24 16:57:29
    Exposure Time:
    1/250 sec
    ISO Speed Rating:
    ISO 800
    Focal Length:
    138 mm

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).