SAM_0650

September 2015.

SAM_0650
Giant Panda, 12 Mar 2016
    • Giant Panda
      Green Connection

September 2015.
    • Chlidonias
      is this one tank or several smaller ones? Because that looks like a really big arapaima on the left!

Green Connection reminds me very much of the aquarium in Yangon (Burma) which largely is a garden filled with outdoor tanks and pools.
    • Giant Panda
      Yes, this is all one tank, although there were quite a few arapaima in there.

Is that the Freshwater Fish Kandawgyi Garden? I think this is a more conventional aquarium, although it is a fairly odd place. There's clearly been a lot of money spent, but the impression it gives off is slapdash. Having said that, the conservation message was strong, the staff were passionate, and they were kind enough to show me behind-the-scenes. I'm sure a turtle/fish enthusiast would appreciate it more than I did.
    • Chlidonias
      yes, that's the one.

From your photos Green Connection doesn't look at all like a new aquarium, even though it only opened in 2010. [I looked up the year because I knew it was fairly recent, but I thought it was more recent than that].
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Green Connection
    Uploaded By:
    Giant Panda
    Date:
    12 Mar 2016
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    401.7 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    1600px
    Height:
    1200px
    Aperture:
    f/3.2
    Make:
    SAMSUNG
    Model:
    WB150 / WB150F / WB152 / WB152F / WB151 / WB151F / WB140
    Date / Time:
    2012:08:04 00:19:09
    Exposure Time:
    1/30 sec
    ISO Speed Rating:
    ISO 120
    Focal Length:
    4 mm

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).