Join our zoo community
devilfish

Sheep shelters, Animal Adventure

These small cubicles seem to be the daytime indoor quarters for the sheep. Photo taken on the 20th of May 2009.

Sheep shelters, Animal Adventure
devilfish, 22 May 2009
    • devilfish
      These small cubicles seem to be the daytime indoor quarters for the sheep.
      Photo taken on the 20th of May 2009.
    • JamesB
      They look....cosy. Seem a bit oddly shaped to me though!
    • devilfish
      I was shocked to find that these random sheds were actually used by the sheep. They are a strange shape and seem to be little more than awkward cabins. The paddock is generally pretty weird; with coloured tarmac as the only substrate and these odd cubicles it looks like Dr. Seuss designed it.
    • Pertinax
      They look like the sort of thing wealthy MP's might have in the garden and claim expenses for......
    • foz
      they look like an old outdoor toilet
    • JamesB
      No, no. Im pretty sure they were duck huts :D I dont think MPs would have the time to look after sheep unless they hired a keeper.. and claimed for that.
    • PAT
      Even the sheep seem to think they look like outdoor toilets. There's a bit of poo in the left one. :)
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    ZSL London Zoo
    Uploaded By:
    devilfish
    Date:
    22 May 2009
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    205.8 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    1600px
    Height:
    1200px
    Aperture:
    f/2.8
    Make:
    Sony Ericsson
    Model:
    C902
    Date / Time:
    2009:05:20 16:59:05
    Exposure Time:
    1/200 sec
    ISO Speed Rating:
    ISO 64
    Focal Length:
    5.18 mm

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).