Join our zoo community
Skipper6302

Singing Dogs Exhibit (Updated)

The zoo's Singing Dog exhibit recently acquired a climbing structure.

Singing Dogs Exhibit (Updated)
Skipper6302, 5 Jul 2019
Hipporex likes this.
    • snowleopard
      I'm a big fan of the Great Plains Zoo and I've made sure to visit it twice (2012 and 2018) while on my long, cross-country North American zoo trips...but this exhibit is kind of lame. An ugly chain-link fence, no green grass, a fence at the back that can be seen in any suburban neighborhood, and now a climbing structure that would look perfect if it had goats on it! Ugh.
      StoppableSan likes this.
    • Skipper6302
      Yeah, I'm hoping for a more vibrant exhibit as well in the future. I think that this exhibit is functional, but more foliage and better landscaping would definitely be appreciated. While many of the zoo's newer exhibits are fantastic, it's important to note that Walkabout Australia had no multi-million dollar capital campaign backing it, and was essentially built on the zoo's limited bankroll. Hopefully, as seen with the Kangaroo and Wallaby exhibit, some grass and trees along with other features can be added in the future, as the zoo did say this is a permanent exhibit.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Great Plains Zoo and Delbridge Museum of Natural History
    Uploaded By:
    Skipper6302
    Date:
    5 Jul 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    8.3 MB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    5184px
    Height:
    3888px
    Aperture:
    f/3.8
    Make:
    Canon
    Model:
    Canon PowerShot SX610 HS
    Date / Time:
    2019:07:03 00:01:38
    Exposure Time:
    1/640 sec
    ISO Speed Rating:
    ISO 160
    Focal Length:
    4.5 mm

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).