Join our zoo community
Toddy

Skaerup Zoo - Colobus exhibit

One of the two linked netted exhibits for eastern black-and-white colobus monkeys in Skaerup Zoo, Denmark. May 2008

Skaerup Zoo - Colobus exhibit
Toddy, 6 Dec 2008
    • Toddy
      One of the two linked netted exhibits for eastern black-and-white colobus monkeys in Skaerup Zoo, Denmark.
      May 2008
    • Kwambeze
      This is terrible , this moneys like to climb high, but here, they are down on the ground.
    • Toddy
      About them being on the ground, I can see only two young colobus monkeys on the ground and five in the branches above. So aren't they technically climbing? Remember that they also have the exhibit to the left.

It is certainly not the best colobus monkey exhibit I have seen, but it is not "terrible" either.
    • Swedish Zoo Fan
      I don't think it's that bad, rillekolmard. It's not fantastic, but it's definately OK :)
    • Dagobert
      Apart from the limited climbing opportunities, the exhibit is really tiny in my opinion. Certainly not the best exhibit I came across...
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Skærup Zoo
    Uploaded By:
    Toddy
    Date:
    6 Dec 2008
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    388.4 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    1154px
    Height:
    865px
    Aperture:
    f/7.1
    Make:
    OLYMPUS IMAGING CORP.
    Model:
    E-510
    Date / Time:
    2008:05:02 12:19:40
    Exposure Time:
    1/160 sec
    ISO Speed Rating:
    ISO 100
    Focal Length:
    14 mm

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).