Join our zoo community
Jackwow

Some Cages

A row of small cages with a single bird in each. Can't remember what was in them except one had a White-crested Laughing Thrush. Anyway birds went ballistic whenever I got close so thought best to leave them alone. 11 September 2013

Some Cages
Jackwow, 8 Feb 2014
DelacoursLangur likes this.
    • Jackwow
      A row of small cages with a single bird in each. Can\'t remember what was in them except one had a White-crested Laughing Thrush. Anyway birds went ballistic whenever I got close so thought best to leave them alone.

11 September 2013
    • devilfish
      Thanks for these photos. Did you see any of the interesting pheasants the centre is known for? Do they actually have larger mammals (like bears)? Was there anything particularly unusual that you came across? :)
    • Jackwow
      I'll be posting more images and would have posted more so far but for some problems uploading. These will include images of some of the pheasants of which I think I saw 17 or 18 different species. The only animals I saw were a couple of I think wild boar, tucked away in a cage in a very awkward to get to corner of the place.
    • devilfish
      Thanks very much.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Doi Tung Wildlife Breeding Center
    Uploaded By:
    Jackwow
    Date:
    8 Feb 2014
    View Count:
    Comment Count: