Join our zoo community
Parrotsandrew

Spot the difference

On Friday I was telling the Head Keeper how many views the previous photograph had achieved in a mere two days and he said I should post another photograph as the boards were now different. I said I did not want to divert anyone from the other photo but maybe I could do it as a "spot the difference", so here we are.

Spot the difference
Parrotsandrew, 20 May 2014
    • Parrotsandrew
      On Friday I was telling the Head Keeper how many views the previous photograph had achieved in a mere two days and he said I should post another photograph as the boards were now different. I said I did not want to divert anyone from the other photo but maybe I could do it as a "spot the difference", so here we are. Of course if anyone does want to spot the difference they will have to view the other picture as well!:D
    • Pertinax
      'Is it track'?... sorry, that's 'I-spy'...;)

The boards at the top are different, smaller in this photo.

It might be a different padlock too...
    • Parrotsandrew
      The padlock is the same, but well spotted Pertinax there has indeed been an amendment to the boards, or should I say an addition?
    • Pertinax
      It took me a while though. I do like 'Spot the Difference' comps.:)
    • Parrotsandrew
      I had the advantage of putting both photos on a word document, so I could confirm an extra layer of boards had been added - the shape of the original boards was still there on the second photo, only now the bottom of the second layer rather than the top one.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Sewerby Zoo
    Uploaded By:
    Parrotsandrew
    Date:
    20 May 2014
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    334.3 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    1600px
    Height:
    1200px
    Aperture:
    f/3.2
    Make:
    EASTMAN KODAK COMPANY
    Model:
    KODAK EASYSHARE C180 Digital Camera
    Date / Time:
    2035:03:19 09:35:03
    Exposure Time:
    8000/1000000 sec
    ISO Speed Rating:
    ISO 80
    Focal Length:
    7.1 mm

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).