Join our zoo community
Giant Panda

Spot the Error(s)

Given zoogiraffe's comprehensive coverage, I won't upload my exhibit photos. If anyone has any requests, though, let me know.

Spot the Error(s)
Giant Panda, 22 Sep 2016
    • Giant Panda
      Given zoogiraffe\'s comprehensive coverage, I won\'t upload my exhibit photos. If anyone has any requests, though, let me know.
    • Chlidonias
      that's a really hairy water buffalo! Is this normal in England? I've never seen one like that before.

In terms of mistakes they are quite obviously "confusing" domestic and wild water buffalo between their taxonomy and IUCN status but that is normal in zoos (as in, e.g. Bactrian camels or yaks).

I do like their Food Fact though - "their favourite food is grass" :D
    • Giant Panda
      It does look quite hairy, actually. Hadn't noticed that before.

Anyway, correct of course. Something of a zoo classic. In fairness to Noah's, though, the Bactrian camel sign gives the correct Latin name and makes it clear that the individual on-show is a domesticated animal, but the wild relatives are critically endangered.
    • Kakapo
      Errors would be much easier to detect with horizontal photos... so no one need to end with pain in the neck ;)
    • Giant Panda
      Apologies on that score ;) For some reason, it comes out correctly when you click on the larger versions.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Noah's Ark Zoo Farm
    Uploaded By:
    Giant Panda
    Date:
    22 Sep 2016
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    356 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    1200px
    Height:
    1600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).